The M isn't just a museum, it is also a place for community gatherings. The meeting rooms are used
for classes, lecture series, music programs, theatre, movies, community activities, and are available to the community at large for private parties and business meetings.
- Each room is about 1000 sq. ft. in size and located on the second floor. There is an elevator and the building is handicapped accessible.
- Tables and chairs are available for about 100 people and you may arrange them to suit your needs.
- We have a small kitchen -- a food tray preparation area with sink -- between our two main meeting rooms with access through large French doors.
- On hand (for no additional fee, except as noted) is a large projection screen, DVD/VCR player, DLP Projector ($35 per use), a 32 inch monitor, speaker's podium and 3 risers each 4 x 8 feet by 18 inches high.
- Yamaha baby grand piano available ($45 per use, $35 for 501 c 3 non-profits)
SWANBERG TURN OF THE CENTURY CLASSROOM
SECOND FLOOR, north east
SECOND FLOOR, south east
with an authentic
1890s carved wooden bar!
Food tray preparation area with sink is between the two main meeting rooms
with access through large French doors. (Includes refrigerator but no stove.)
The parking lot north of the building
is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday,
and after 6 PM on weekdays.
Reserve your time by calling (406) 756-8381