The M isn’t just a museum, it is also a place for community gatherings. The meeting rooms are used for classes, lecture series, music programs, theater, movies, community activities, and are available to the community at large to rent for private parties and business meetings.
- Each room is about 1000 sq. ft. in size and located on the second floor. There is an elevator and the building is handicapped accessible.
- Tables and chairs are available for about 100 people and can be arranged to suit your needs.
- We have a small kitchen — a food tray preparation area with sink — between our two main meeting rooms with access through large French doors.
- On hand (for no additional fee, except as noted) is a large projection screen, DVD/VCR player, DLP Projector ($35 per use), a 32 inch monitor, speaker’s podium and 3 risers each 4 x 8 feet by 18 inches high ($25 per use).
- Yamaha baby grand piano available ($45 per use, $35 for 501 c 3 non-profits)
The parking lot north of the building is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday, and after 6 PM on weekdays.