|Since most of us are volunteers, please be patient with us while we try to find the information you need.|
- To talk to "a real live person", please call the Museum at 1.406.756.8381. There is voice mail if no volunteer is on duty. The Museum's Welcome Desk is staffed by volunteers from 10 AM to 5 PM Mondays through Fridays. The Museum is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and some days near the holiday(s).
- Send us an email to let us know how we can be of help to you. But first choose one of the following to put into the subject heading of the email you do send to us. Warning: not including one of our subject headings will probably send your email into cyberspace since we won't know what to do with it!
- Subject heading: Info — general request about the Museum.
- Subject heading: Gift Shop — enquiries or purchase requests for items in our gift shop.
- Subject heading: Genealogy — information about genealogy research in Northwest Montana. Please be aware that the Museum staff does not do genealogy research. Please see our genealogy page for more information.
- Send us something by snail mail. Yes, that way still works. Our address is below.